Fri, 16 Sept|
Waite Up Late
The Adelaide University Agricultural Students Association (AUASA) and the University of Adelaide Wine Club (UAWC) join to present a social event for Waite students. The UAWC has organised a select group of wineries to provide wine tastings, with a food truck and live music! Tickets Here:
Time & Location
16 Sept 2022, 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Waite Lawns, Urrbrae SA 5064, Australia
About the event
Stay up Late at Waite at this brand new event hosted by University of Adelaide Wine Club and the Adelaide University Agriculture Student's Association.
Held on the last Friday of term, this is the perfect event to celebrate the end of of a hard eight weeks of study.
- Taste across a number of South Australian wine regions over ten tasting stalls highlighting local wines, featuring alumni and current winemaking students.
- Cleanse the palate with some local beer, cider and gin in between the wines.
- Fill the belly with dinner provided by CAROCLUB (think fried chicken, cheeseburgers and vego burgers)
- Relax with live music from two local artists
- Purchase your favourite drinks by the glass to enjoy on the night, or grab a bottle to take home to fill that wine rack.
- Strike a pose for our photographer to help capture the memories of the night
Your ticket includes:
- All tastings - 6-10.30pm
- A Plumm wine glass to use on the night and keep
- Dinner from CAROCLUB
- A great evening!
- $35 - Members of UAWC, AUASA and YOUX (formerly Adelaide University Union)
- $40 - Non-members
All students and staff of Waite are welcome! As well as other university students, family and friends
Dress code Wine tour attire